Welcome to the PJS website.
Welcome to Prettygate Junior School and thank you for your interest.
We are proud of our children; their attitude to school is excellent. They behave exceptionally well and attendance is very high. They have a high regard for all the staff and find great enjoyment and show interest in their learning and other activities. The children take great pride in their school and are actively engaged in ensuring that the most is made of every learning opportunity.
Our school has a long tradition of excellent results and a wide range of successes. It is a school that has the continuing improvement and wellbeing of each child at its core. The staff are a very dedicated, enthusiastic and hard working team who always go the extra mile to ensure that children are offered the very best opportunities to flourish and achieve.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
- Mon 17 - Fri 21 Feb - Half-term
- Tues 3 Mar - Parents' evening 3.30 - 7.30pm
- Weds 4 Mar - Skipping Day
- Thurs 5 Mar - Parents' evening 3.30 - 5.30pm
- Fri 6 Mar - World Book Day
- Members of the PJS choir took part in the Young Voices event at the O2.
- Congratulations to the years 5 and 6 Sportshall Athletics team, winners of the Colchester area competition.
- Congratulations to the Sportshall Athletics team, who won the Colchester competition.
- Year 3 and 4 girls football club - Prettygate's very own Lionesses!