Welcome to the PJS website.
Welcome to Prettygate Junior School and thank you for your interest.
We are proud of our children; their attitude to school is excellent. They behave exceptionally well and attendance is very high. They have a high regard for all the staff and find great enjoyment and show interest in their learning and other activities. The children take great pride in their school and are actively engaged in ensuring that the most is made of every learning opportunity.
Our school has a long tradition of excellent results and a wide range of successes. It is a school that has the continuing improvement and wellbeing of each child at its core. The staff are a very dedicated, enthusiastic and hard working team who always go the extra mile to ensure that children are offered the very best opportunities to flourish and achieve.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY...
- Monday 15 July - Year 6 Leavers' Assembly 6pm - tickets available from school office
- Tuesday 16 July - PJS open afternoon 3.30 - 5.30pm
- Friday 19 July - Last day of term
- Mon 22 - Weds 24 July - Non-pupil days
- Tues 3 & Weds 4 Sept - Non-pupil days
- Thurs 5 Sept - Children return to school
- Tues 17 Sept - Pret-a-Portrait individual photos
- Mon 30 Sept - Fri 4 Oct - Year 6 Bawdsey Manor residential trip
- Mon 30 Sept - Thurs 3 Oct - Book Fair
- Weds 9 Oct - Flu immunisation Day
- Mon 21 Oct - Bags2School collection
- Weds 23 Oct - Virtual Reality Day
- Year 3 and 4 girls football club - Prettygate's very own Lionesses!
- Year 6 Leavers enjoyed an evening of music, entertainment and a chip supper.
- As part of their topic on rivers, year 4 spent the day at Daws Hall.
- Pupils invited their grandparents into school to discuss their recent topic of World War II.