Welcome to the PJS website.
Welcome to Prettygate Junior School and thank you for your interest.
We are proud of our children; their attitude to school is excellent. They behave exceptionally well and attendance is very high. They have a high regard for all the staff and find great enjoyment and show interest in their learning and other activities. The children take great pride in their school and are actively engaged in ensuring that the most is made of every learning opportunity.
Our school has a long tradition of excellent results and a wide range of successes. It is a school that has the continuing improvement and wellbeing of each child at its core. The staff are a very dedicated, enthusiastic and hard working team who always go the extra mile to ensure that children are offered the very best opportunities to flourish and achieve.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY.
- Tues 19 Nov - Family Learning Workshop - Emotional Wellbeing
- Mon 2 Dec - Prettygate Schools Pantomime trip
- Weds 4 Dec - Christmas Coffee Morning
- Thurs 5 Dec - PIS/PJS Christmas Fayre 5.30- 7.30pm
- Tues 10 Dec - Year 3/4 Christmas Performance 2pm & 6pm
- Thurs 12 Dec - Breakfast with Santa. Details to follow.
- Weds 18 Dec - Christmas dinner and Christmas jumper day
- Thurs 19 Dec - Boxing Day dinner
- Fri 20 Dec - 5 Jan 2020 (inclusive) - Christmas holidays
- Mon 6 Jan - Return to school
- Weds 15 Jan - Statutory closing date for applications to Reception/Junior School
- Year 3 and 4 girls football club - Prettygate's very own Lionesses!
- Year 6 Leavers enjoyed an evening of music, entertainment and a chip supper.
- As part of their topic on rivers, year 4 spent the day at Daws Hall.
- Pupils invited their grandparents into school to discuss their recent topic of World War II.