- Tues 19 Mar - Emotional Wellbeing 4 week course 1pm
- Mon 18 - Thurs 21 Mar - Book Fair
- Thurs 21 Mar - Whole School Art Day
- Thurs 28 Mar - Year 6 SATs meeting for parents 5.30pm
- Mon 25 Mar - Fri 5 Apr - The Big Pedal
- Weds 3 Apr - Year 5 visit from Maya Archaeologist
- Thurs 4 Apr - Year 6 Rotten Roman Launch Day
- Mon 8 - Mon 22 Apr (inclusive) - Easter holiday
- Weds 24 Apr - Pret-a-Portrait class photos
- Mon 6 May - May Bank Holiday
Dates for Your Diary
Welcome to Prettygate Junior School and thank you for your interest.
We are proud of our children; their attitude to school is excellent. They behave exceptionally well and attendance is very high. They have a high regard for all the staff and find great enjoyment and show interest in their learning and other activities. The children take great pride in their school and are actively engaged in ensuring that the most is made of every learning opportunity.
Our school has a long tradition of excellent results and a wide range of successes. It is a school that has the continuing improvement and wellbeing of each child at its core. The staff are a very dedicated, enthusiastic and hard working team who always go the extra mile to ensure that children are offered the very best opportunities to flourish and achieve.
We strive to keep PJS at the heart of the community and work very closely with our supportive parents, volunteers, local groups, cluster and local schools and other agencies. As well as a supportive team of professionals, the school offers an enthusiastic and involved team of governors.
Latest Letters Home
Big Pedal 2019Issued: Tue, 19/03/2019
Newsletter 10, Spring 2019Issued: Fri, 15/03/2019
Musical Instrument Tuition - Summer term 2019Issued: Fri, 15/03/2019
Year 6 Leavers' HoodiesIssued: Wed, 13/03/2019
School Funding IssuesIssued: Tue, 12/03/2019
Year 6 Maths Booster SessionsIssued: Mon, 11/03/2019
Newsletter 9, Spring 2019Issued: Fri, 08/03/2019
Dinner Order Form for week beginning 18th MarchIssued: Thu, 07/03/2019