- Mon 14 - Thurs 17 May - SATs week
- Tues 15 May - Family learning e-safety course 1-3pm
- Fri 18 May - Coffee Morning 9-10am - PJS hall
- Fri 18 May - Royal Chick'n Chip Picnic
- Mon 21 May - Year 4 swimming commences
- Tues 22 May - Year 5 trip to Colchester Zoo
- Fri 25 May - Non uniform day to collect pocket money toys for school fair
- Mon 28 May - Fri 1 Jun - Half term
- Mon 4 Jun - Non-pupil day
- Weds 13 Jun - Yr6 Parent Information Evening at PMS
- Thurs 21 Jun - Yr 6 WWII Grandparents' Tea Party 2pm
Dates for Your Diary
Welcome to Prettygate Junior School and thank you for your interest.
We are proud of our children; their attitude to school is excellent. They behave exceptionally well and attendance is very high. They have a high regard for all the staff and find great enjoyment and show interest in their learning and other activities. The children take great pride in their school and are actively engaged in ensuring that the most is made of every learning opportunity.
Our school has a long tradition of excellent results and a wide range of successes. It is a school that has the continuing improvement and wellbeing of each child at its core. The staff are a very dedicated, enthusiastic and hard working team who always go the extra mile to ensure that children are offered the very best opportunities to flourish and achieve.
We strive to keep PJS at the heart of the community and work very closely with our supportive parents, volunteers, local groups, cluster and local schools and other agencies. As well as a supportive team of professionals, the school offers an enthusiastic and involved team of governors.
Latest Letters Home
Dinner Order Form 4 June - 19 JulyIssued: Fri, 18/05/2018
Newsletter 5, Summer 2018Issued: Fri, 18/05/2018
Dinner Order Form for week beginning 4th JuneIssued: Thu, 17/05/2018
Year 6 visit to Imperial War Museum, DuxfordIssued: Mon, 14/05/2018
Menu chosen by Year 6 for last week of term in JulyIssued: Mon, 14/05/2018
Year 4 Final swimming informationIssued: Fri, 11/05/2018
Newsletter 3, Summer 18Issued: Fri, 11/05/2018
Newsletter 4, Summer 2018Issued: Fri, 11/05/2018