- Fri 1 Dec - Non-uniform day to collect donations for the Christmas Fayre
- Thurs 7 Dec - Breakfast with Santa at 7.45am
- Fri 8 Dec - Christmas Fayre 1.30pm - all welcome
- Weds 13 Dec - Years 3/4 Christmas Performance 2pm & 6.30pm
- Thurs 14 Dec - Years 5/6 Christmas Performance 2pm & 6.30pm
- Fri 15 Dec - Year 3 trip to Colchester Castle
- Tues 19 Dec- Xmas dinner day
- Weds 20 Dec - Xmas jumper day & Boxing Day lunch
- Thurs 21 Dec - Mon 1 Jan 2018 - Christmas holidays
- Tues 2 Jan - Non-pupil day
Dates for Your Diary
Welcome to Prettygate Junior School and thank you for your interest.
We are proud of our children; their attitude to school is excellent. They behave exceptionally well and attendance is very high. They have a high regard for all the staff and find great enjoyment and show interest in their learning and other activities. The children take great pride in their school and are actively engaged in ensuring that the most is made of every learning opportunity.
Our school has a long tradition of excellent results and a wide range of successes. It is a school that has the continuing improvement and wellbeing of each child at its core. The staff are a very dedicated, enthusiastic and hard working team who always go the extra mile to ensure that children are offered the very best opportunities to flourish and achieve.
We strive to keep PJS at the heart of the community and work very closely with our supportive parents, volunteers, local groups, cluster and local schools and other agencies. As well as a supportive team of professionals, the school offers an enthusiastic and involved team of governors.
Latest Letters Home
Newsletter - Autumn 11Issued: Fri, 24/11/2017
Dinner Order Form for week beginning 4th DecemberIssued: Thu, 23/11/2017
Christmas Performance Ticket AllocationIssued: Tue, 21/11/2017
Year 3 Visit to Colchester CastleIssued: Mon, 20/11/2017
Newsletter - Autumn 10Issued: Fri, 17/11/2017
Dinner Form for week beginning 27th NovemberIssued: Thu, 16/11/2017
Eco-race graphsIssued: Thu, 16/11/2017
Newsletter - Autumn 9Issued: Fri, 10/11/2017