- Mon 26 Feb - 'Understanding Your Child' course 9.30am
- Mon 26 Feb - Fri 16 Mar - Eco Race
- Mon 26 Feb - Year 6 trip to Tate Modern and the Houses of Parliament 7.30am - 5pm
- Tues 27 Feb - 'SATs Attack English' for years 5&6 parents 1pm
- Tues 27 Feb - Parents' Evening - 4.30 - 7.30pm
- Mon 5 Mar - Skipping Day
- Thurs 8 Mar - Parents' Evening 3.40 - 6.30pm
- Thurs 15 Mar - Year 4 visit to Ipswich Museum 9am - 3pm
- Tues 20 Mar - Colchester Schools Music Festival - school choir - 7-8.30pm
- Mon 26 Mar - Year 5 Stone Age Exhibition 2.30 - 3.00pm parents invited
- Wed 28 Mar - Year 3 'Under the Sea' Exhibition- 2-3pm - open to all year 3 parents/carers/family members. Taking place in the year 3 classrooms.
Dates for Your Diary
Welcome to Prettygate Junior School and thank you for your interest.
We are proud of our children; their attitude to school is excellent. They behave exceptionally well and attendance is very high. They have a high regard for all the staff and find great enjoyment and show interest in their learning and other activities. The children take great pride in their school and are actively engaged in ensuring that the most is made of every learning opportunity.
Our school has a long tradition of excellent results and a wide range of successes. It is a school that has the continuing improvement and wellbeing of each child at its core. The staff are a very dedicated, enthusiastic and hard working team who always go the extra mile to ensure that children are offered the very best opportunities to flourish and achieve.
We strive to keep PJS at the heart of the community and work very closely with our supportive parents, volunteers, local groups, cluster and local schools and other agencies. As well as a supportive team of professionals, the school offers an enthusiastic and involved team of governors.
Latest Letters Home
Newsletter 7, Spring 2018Issued: Fri, 23/02/2018
Dinner Order Form for week beginning 5th MarchIssued: Thu, 22/02/2018
Newsletter 6, Spring 2018Issued: Fri, 09/02/2018
Dinner Order Form for week beginning 26th FebruaryIssued: Thu, 08/02/2018
Breakfast Club booking form 26 February - 23 March 2018Issued: Tue, 06/02/2018
Year 4 Visit to Ipswich MuseumIssued: Mon, 05/02/2018
Newsletter 4, Spring 2017Issued: Fri, 26/01/2018
Year 6 Visit to Tate Modern and Houses of ParliamentIssued: Mon, 22/01/2018