- Mon 29 May - Fri 2 June - Half-term
- Mon 5 June - Non-pupil day
- Tues 6 June - Year 4 Viking day at PJS
- Tues 6 June - Year 6 Crucial Crew trip at Firstsite
- Thurs 8 June - Year 6 trip to Imperial War Museum, Duxford, 8.30am - 5pm (approx)
- Tues 13 June - PMS Information Evening for Year 6 Parents
- Thurs 15 June - Year 3 Visit to Colchester Zoo
- Mon 19 - Fri 23 June - Maths Week
- Fri 23 June - Non-uniform day for fair donations
- Tues 4 July - Sports Day Yrs 5&6 morning, Yrs 3&4 afternoon
Dates for Your Diary
Welcome to Prettygate Junior School and thank you for your interest.
We are proud of our children; their attitude to school is excellent. They behave exceptionally well and attendance is very high. They have a high regard for all the staff and find great enjoyment and show interest in their learning and other activities. The children take great pride in their school and are actively engaged in ensuring that the most is made of every learning opportunity.
Our school has a long tradition of excellent results and a wide range of successes. It is a school that has the continuing improvement and wellbeing of each child at its core. The staff are a very dedicated, enthusiastic and hard working team who always go the extra mile to ensure that children are offered the very best opportunities to flourish and achieve.
We strive to keep PJS at the heart of the community and work very closely with our supportive parents, volunteers, local groups, cluster and local schools and other agencies. As well as a supportive team of professionals, the school offers an enthusiastic and involved team of governors.
Latest Letters Home
Year 3 - Farm BoyIssued: Fri, 26/05/2017
Dinner Order Form for week beginning 12th JuneIssued: Fri, 26/05/2017
Newsletter Summer 6Issued: Fri, 26/05/2017
Dinner Order Form for week beginning 6th JuneIssued: Fri, 19/05/2017
School Meals Order Form 5th June - 19th JulyIssued: Fri, 19/05/2017
Newsletter Summer 5Issued: Fri, 19/05/2017
Year 3 Trip to Colchester ZooIssued: Mon, 15/05/2017
Newsletter Summer 4Issued: Fri, 12/05/2017