- Thurs 21 Jun - Yr 6 WWII Grandparents' Tea Party 2pm
- Fri 22 Jun - Non uniform day to collect for school fair (sweets/bottles)
- Mon 2 - Tues 3 July - St Benedict's Y6 Transition Days
- Weds 4 July - Sports Day - yrs 5/6 9.30-11.00am, yrs 3/4 1.30-3.00pm
- Thurs 5 July - PJS Summer Fair 1.30pm
- Fri 6 July - Philip Morant School Yr 6 Transition Day
- Weds 11 July - Year 6 Prom 6-7.30pm
- Thurs 12 July - Year 5 Greek dress-up day
- Mon 16 July - Year 6 leavers assembly 6pm
Dates for Your Diary
Welcome to Prettygate Junior School and thank you for your interest.
We are proud of our children; their attitude to school is excellent. They behave exceptionally well and attendance is very high. They have a high regard for all the staff and find great enjoyment and show interest in their learning and other activities. The children take great pride in their school and are actively engaged in ensuring that the most is made of every learning opportunity.
Our school has a long tradition of excellent results and a wide range of successes. It is a school that has the continuing improvement and wellbeing of each child at its core. The staff are a very dedicated, enthusiastic and hard working team who always go the extra mile to ensure that children are offered the very best opportunities to flourish and achieve.
We strive to keep PJS at the heart of the community and work very closely with our supportive parents, volunteers, local groups, cluster and local schools and other agencies. As well as a supportive team of professionals, the school offers an enthusiastic and involved team of governors.
Latest Letters Home
Dinner Order Form for week beginning 2nd JulyIssued: Thu, 21/06/2018
Year 6 Leavers' AssemblyIssued: Thu, 21/06/2018
Year 6 Sex education information (revised)Issued: Tue, 19/06/2018
Year 6 swimming questionnaireIssued: Mon, 18/06/2018
Dinner Order Form for week beginning 25th JuneIssued: Fri, 15/06/2018
Year 5 puberty letter to parentsIssued: Fri, 08/06/2018
Newsletter 7, Summer 2018Issued: Fri, 08/06/2018
Dinner Order Form for week beginning 18th JuneIssued: Thu, 07/06/2018