- Mon 2 March - Year 4 Cake sale
- Tues 3 March - 3D parent assembly 2.30pm followed by refreshments
- Weds 4 March - Year 3 trip to Science Museum 8am - 5pm
- Mon 9 - Thurs 12 Mar - PJS Book Fair
- Tues 10 Mar - 3L parent assembly 2.30pm followed by refreshments
- Tues 10 Mar - Assessment meeting for parents of pupils in years 3-5, 6.00-6.45pm
- Fri 13 Mar - Dress up as a book character for World Book Day
- Fri 13 Mar - Red Nose Day cake sale
Dates for Your Diary
Welcome to Prettygate Junior School and thank you for your interest.
We are proud of our children; their attitude to school is excellent. They behave exceptionally well and attendance is very high. They have a high regard for all the staff and find great enjoyment and show interest in their learning and other activities. The children take great pride in their school and are actively engaged in ensuring that the most is made of every learning opportunity.
Our school has a long tradition of excellent results and a wide range of successes. It is a school that has the continuing improvement and wellbeing of each child at its core. The staff are a very dedicated, enthusiastic and hard working team who always go the extra mile to ensure that children are offered the very best opportunities to flourish and achieve.
We strive to keep PJS at the heart of the community and work very closely with our supportive parents, volunteers, local groups, cluster and local schools and other agencies. As well as a supportive team of professionals, the school offers an enthusiastic and involved team of governors.
Barry Hawes. Headteacher
Latest Letters Home
Invitation to Year 4 Parents to LunchIssued: Mon, 02/03/2015
Dinner Order Form for week beginning 9th MarchIssued: Fri, 27/02/2015
Newsletter Spring 7Issued: Fri, 27/02/2015
PJS Quiz NightIssued: Fri, 27/02/2015
Breakfast Club Booking Form Mon 2 - Fri 27 March 2015Issued: Tue, 24/02/2015
Year 4 London TripIssued: Mon, 23/02/2015
Newsletter Spring 6Issued: Fri, 13/02/2015
Dinner Order Form for week beginning 2nd MarchIssued: Fri, 13/02/2015