- Mon 25 - Fri 29 May - Half term
- Fri 5 June - Year 6 Crucial Crew
- Tues 9 June - PMS Information evening for year 6 parents
- Fri 12 June - Year 6 trip to Imperial War Museum, Duxford. 8.30am
- Mon 15 June - RNLI Cake Sale
- Mon 22 June - 6B technology masterclass at PMS 8.35am
- Thurs 25 June - Non-uniform day for Summer Fair items
- Tues 30 June - Sports Day years 3/4 am, 5/6 pm
- Thurs 2 Jul - Year 6 induction day at Philip Morant
Dates for Your Diary
Welcome to Prettygate Junior School and thank you for your interest.
We are proud of our children; their attitude to school is excellent. They behave exceptionally well and attendance is very high. They have a high regard for all the staff and find great enjoyment and show interest in their learning and other activities. The children take great pride in their school and are actively engaged in ensuring that the most is made of every learning opportunity.
Our school has a long tradition of excellent results and a wide range of successes. It is a school that has the continuing improvement and wellbeing of each child at its core. The staff are a very dedicated, enthusiastic and hard working team who always go the extra mile to ensure that children are offered the very best opportunities to flourish and achieve.
We strive to keep PJS at the heart of the community and work very closely with our supportive parents, volunteers, local groups, cluster and local schools and other agencies. As well as a supportive team of professionals, the school offers an enthusiastic and involved team of governors.
Barry Hawes. Headteacher
Latest Letters Home
Half Term Poetry CompetitionIssued: Fri, 22/05/2015
Newsletter 6, summer termIssued: Fri, 22/05/2015
Dinner Order Form for week beginning 8th JuneIssued: Thu, 21/05/2015
Year 6 Visit to Imperial War Museum, DuxfordIssued: Mon, 18/05/2015
Newsletter 5, summer termIssued: Fri, 15/05/2015
Dinner Order Form for week beginning 1st JuneIssued: Fri, 15/05/2015
Year 6 Visit to Crucial CrewIssued: Mon, 11/05/2015
Newsletter 4, Summer TermIssued: Fri, 08/05/2015